Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, and other contact details.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include details such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, our Service pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Noted Music uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the outlined purposes.